| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roseau, Mn in August is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 76.2mm (3in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 15:08 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Roseau, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Roseau, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Roseau, Mn:
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) NW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 191.6 kms (119 miles) WNW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 152.8 kms (94.9 miles) W
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) W
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SSW
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) SSW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) ENE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) ENE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) NE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) ESE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) SSE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 243 kms (151 miles) S